Scripture: Acts 8:26-35
There is a difference between ___sailing_____ and riding in a boat.
“We cannot make the wind blow, but we can hoist the sails.” – Christian Schwartz
Keys to Availability:
- Know the __mind____ of __God____.
- Listen for His __voice____.
- Build ___margin______ in your life.
- Act with ___purpose______.
- Be ready for God’s ____unexpected_____.
He followed the ___voice_____ of God.
He was ____obedient_____.
He took the ___time___ to explain.
He responded to a ___felt___ need.
He shared the ___gospel_____.